Thursday, November 3, 2011

(free post) Almost there

     I know I have already posted about us being seniors and how we are all going to be happy and sad at the same time. But honestly it is kind of sad how each day gets closer and closer to graduation and us leaving. But I also can not wait until I Graduate and move on to another big part of my life which is college. Seniors may not feel like it is senior year right now but soon when all those activites start and those other things, people will start knowing like wow we are about to graduate.                                                         
   My goal is to get into a decent community college and play some football. And transfer into a UC and hopefullly continue playing ball. I am not completly sure what I want to major in but maybe in the medical field or engenering field. It will take work to transfer in to a UC. So my two main goals will be school and football. But I will definetly be attending those parties as my break.
    But high school is high school no matter how you look at it. There will be good times and bad times. But you will remember the good times, good friends, events, and so on when your looking at your high school year book a couple of years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment