Sunday, October 9, 2011

(response) parents

Im responding to Ming's post about parents.

"I believe lots of parents won't be letting their kids to get home late because of different reasons."

   I agree with ming a lot on this statement. I know there are a lot of parents out there who do not let there child leave the house late or come home late. But I also know theres some parents that let there child not come home for days at a time. For example my mom is pretty stict. but if you know how to talk you can find your way out. At one point in my life my mom would not even allow me to hang out with friends. But over the years it has been getting way better. I think for some people, it is about doing chores or work around the house in order to go out. But again for others they have to sneak out because there parents would not let them out. theres just so many thought to this.
     Ming also mensioned he likes to walk around at night listening to music. I do not think thats weired. I have done that a couple of times and basically your just zoning out the word and it is just you and your music. It is the feeling where you do what you want, and no one can say anything. I do not think anyone has stopped me and told me what I am listening to but that would be akward if someone does. Many teens say my parents are so this and that. But I guess you never know how they feel until you are the parent looking after your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment