Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Football

Football is my favorite sport/ hobbie. I have been playing since freshman year. To those that dont know football, its a weired sport. Some people might think football is stupid because there a bunch of people hitting each other for one ball. Others might think its the best sport in the world. Now thats me.
    When I tried out for football my freshman year, I didnt know anything about it. But as time passed I became a bettter player. I never knew I would find myself playing football. By the time it came to the second game I was starting on defence and made some good plays. Thats when I knew football is me. Later on in the season I got injured and i missed two weeks. And basically my first year of football was over, but I was really committed. Always showing up to weight room and other football practices during the spring.
   Next thing you know, time goes by and I'm a softmore on jv. I started all year again, but this time i missed some games because of my grades. So i was on probation, but once again the year went by and had a 6-4 record jv and freshman year.
   But now it was time for my first year as a varsity player as a junior. I missed our first game because of my grades from last year. But i managed to be good by the second game, while it was a competition for my spot. I missed some practices so one of my teamates took my spot. But unfortunatly he got a suvere injury and I was lucky that wasnt me. His injury basically killed the game, everyone was down and scared for him and everything. And as the season went on I got injured. And the season was basically over with a new record of injured players on a team.
   Now I am a senior. I missed all of summer football because of a suvere injury that can take two years to heal. But even though I am not playing football right now, Im always with my team supporting them and not going one day without thinking to just play with my injury. Every day I misss it, especially because its my last year.
   One thing I have looking for to is that my brother is playing. And I could see hes following my footsteps. But hopefully does better than me. If i cant play at least my brother can. Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment